Hotmail Sign Up
Window Live’s Hotmail sign up is an easy way to acquire email address with no cost. And it can also be accessed easily from anywhere.
The few best advantages are that it can be accessed for free, it works fast, and it rarely goes out of service and also has some amazing features. Hotmail also provides anti- spam, a powerful anti-virus, and feature of anti- phishing. It also lets you use your Windows Live ID for accessing other Microsoft accounts of Xbox Live, Skype and also other online services.
It also lets you use your Windows Live ID for accessing other Microsoft accounts of Xbox Live, Skype and also other online services.
Hotmail Sign Up – Steps to Create a Hotmail Account
- Visit the Hotmail site – First of all, you need to visit the website of Hotmail. There you can find two options given on your screen; one is the sign in with Windows Live and other to sign up on Hotmail. If you already have an account on Hotmail then you can sign in using your Windows Live account. And if you don’t have an account then you need to create one by clicking the sign-up button.
- Fill the page – A sign-up page will appear on your screen where you have to fill all your personal information. You will also get an option to choose an email address for you. You have to choose a unique email address which is available according to your name.
- Personal information – In the personal information section you will have to fill your name, DOB, and gender. After that, you need to choose an account name. Now, you need to enter at least 8 characters as your account password. Don’t use the name or any simple word as a password, use something tricky and also something that you can remember.
- Contact information – You need to provide a recovery email and a mobile number to recover your account in case of password loss. You can also put a security question with an answer.
Hotmail or Outlook Registration Continues…
- Country – You will see a long list of countries that are mentioned there. You have to select your residing country and also the postal address of your location. It gives you the liberty to choose any of the countries by the way.
- Not a robot – To continue the process, you need to solve a captcha to confirm that you are not a robot. It shows a combination of words and numbers written in a mixed way in various fonts. If you are unable to solve then you can refresh to get the other one.
- Terms and conditions – Now your account is on the final stage and you only need to agree to the terms and conditions to continue the process. You need to click the ‘I agree’ button to agree with that.
- Login – Just after clicking on the ‘I agree’ button, your account will be registered. Now you can log in to your account with the email address and password that you have provided in the Hotmail sign up form.
Related: Create new Gmail account for all of Google. Click here
After you log in to your account, you can enjoy free service and all the amazing features provided by the Hotmail.