Gmail Login – Sign in
Gmail is considered as the most popular and commonly used free email service in the world. This is often required whenever using Google-driven wireless devices including Android smartphones and Google Chromebook. Gmail login is also widely accessible and may be used on any wireless device that has internet connection including Android and iOS devices.
- If not have an account, create one from this link
Gmail Login – How to sign in to your inbox
If you want to use your Gmail account, you need to know the steps in Gmail login. The login process may depend on the devices you are using and these are the steps on the different ways to login Gmail account:
Gmail Sign in Via Web
- Go to the official website of Gmail at gmail.com.
- Enter your username and password on Google account.
- If the username is filled in already and you have to sign into different Gmail account, click “Sign in with a different account.”
- Once you see a page describing Gmail rather than the sign-in page, just click the “Sign in” option found on the page’s top corner.
If you are signing in using a public computer, ensure to sign out before you leave your computer.
Gmail Login Via iOS
Once you add an account to your Gmail app, you may sign in to your app with the use of that account. You may also add other accounts to the said app, so you may sign into another account to Gmail.
- Open your Gmail app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Tap Menu on the top left of the app.
- Now tap the account address.
- Tap the Manage Accounts to Add account.
- Enter the username and password of Gmail.
- After your account is already added, you will be signed into Gmail every time you open Gmail app.
Gmail Login Via Android
If you add an account to your Gmail app, you may sign in to this app with the use of your account. You may also add some accounts to your app and switch among these.
- If you are not on the Gmail app’s latest version, update your Gmail app.
- On your tablet or Android phone, launch the Gmail app.
- Tap its Menu.
- To the right of the username, just tap the arrow sign
- Choose to add account.
- Pick the kind of account you like to add
- Follow steps on the screen for you to add account.
- After the account is added, you will be signed into Gmail any time you open your Gmail app.
If you want to sign in with 2-step verification, you can do this in other steps. Once you pick the 2-step verification, you will not only need to use your password but also your mobile device to log in. With this kind of verification, you can be assured that your Gmail account is protected and away from any bad threats.
When accessing your Gmail with 2-step verification, you’ll be asked to enter the 6-digit code after you enter email address and password. Click verify and you’ll be logged in to your Gmail account.