FB Sign Up
Facebook is known to be the most popular social media site with millions of users all over the world. Every day new users are opening their accounts in Facebook. As FB sign up is very simple and free for anyone who is above the age of 13 years. But the new users need to follow certain steps for signing up. So that they can avail all the wonderful benefits of using the platform of Facebook.
FB Sign Up – Steps for signing into a new account of Facebook
- First of all, enter into the website of Facebook, by opening its homepage. Though the process of FB sign up is absolutely free. A person can open only one account in this social media site by using one email id.
- An online form appears on this homepage for the new user, where some vital information about this person should enter here, for starting the new Facebook account. The full name of the user, his/her email id, birthday and the gender should be entered in this form, to continue with the creation of this new account.
- The aspiring Facebook member should fill up all his/her details in his online form including his/her first name and last name, email id, a password for entering into his/her account in future. Also, his/her exact date of birth and the gender of the new member. Though many people opt to feature their nicknames in their Facebook accounts. They should create their new accounts with their real names only and it is preferable that the nicknames used for display are somewhat similar or short forms of their real names.
- Now the ‘Sign Up’ button at the end of this online form should be clicked. Complete the FB sign up If all the information are found to be apparently okay, then a verification mail is sent to the given email id of the new member.
- This verification email should be opened as soon as possible. And the given link needs to be clicked, for activating the newly formed Facebook account.
How to set up Facebook profile
- Now the new member can simply enter into his/her new Facebook account. And he/she can proceed further to enter other details into his/her Facebook profile. First of all, a profile picture should be added. So that the friends and known people of this member can identify him/her and send friendship request on Facebook.
- Since Facebook is meant to be connected with the friends and family members, who cannot be met every day. It is better to search out their profiles on Facebook and send a friendship request to all those close people. Once they accept these friendship requests, their names are added to the friend’s list of this member.
- The new member can go to the Privacy Setting section of his/her Facebook account and may change the setting whether only the friends or everyone should see all the posts of this person on Facebook.
Now a new member can chat with his/her friends or update his/her status, by writing his/her feelings or sharing any special moment with the Facebook friends. There are also various uses of Facebook account that can make life more enjoyable.