Create A New Apple ID
An Apple ID helps the owners of the Apple using devices, like iPhones and iPads, to download and use any suitable app from iTunes and App Store, for use as per the requirements of the user. But the new users of iPhones or iPads often find it quite tough and confusing to create a new Apple ID, as they are unaware of the easy steps to be followed for making this ID.
- Sign up for a new Gmail account from this link
Create A New Apple ID – How to Guide
- The new member should find the Settings of his/her iPhone or iPad and tap gently on the Settings app, to install it.
- Now he/she will see ‘Sign in to your iPhone’ written on the screen of the mobile that should be tapped to create a new Apple ID.
- Next, it will show the writing ‘Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?’ that should be tapped again.
- Now, the user will see that it’s written ‘Create Apple ID’ on the mobile screen, which should be tapped for starting the process of getting new Apple ID.
- The new user will see an online form on his/her mobile screen now, which needs to be filled up with all the correct information. He/she will have to enter his/her date of birth and tap lightly on the word ‘Next’ as shown on the screen. Now he/she will enter his/her first name and last name in the given spaces. After tapping again on the word ‘Next’, the new member will have to enter his/her email id or he/she may also get a new iCloud email id as well.
- After typing in the email id of the user, he/she will have to decide a password that is easy for him/her to remember. When this password is entered into the given space, it should be verified by typing again.
Registration of Apple ID Continues…
- Next, a series of security questions will appear on the screen, among which the user should select any one and also type its answer on the screen of his/her iPhone.
- This series of entering the email id, password and the answer to a security question should be repeated twice more. So that the new member may remember it forever.
- Now, the new user should agree to the terms and conditions set for the use of Apple ID, by tapping on the words ‘Terms and Conditions’ that are displayed on the screen.
- Next, the user should either tap on the word ‘Merge’ or ‘Don’t Merge’, according to his desire to import iCloud data from Safari, calendars, contacts and reminders of his/her iPhone. He/she will have to tap on the word ‘Ok’ to turn on the option ‘Find my iPhone’, to import all the data.
The new member can also sign out of his/her newly formed Apple ID whenever wanted, by following the same steps of tapping on ‘Turn off’ after the entering the password given to create a new Apple ID. Then he/she can simply ‘Sign Out’ that is displayed at the top right-hand corner of the screen.