AOL Mail Login – Sign in
AOL Mail is one of the most famous web-based email services that you can use for free. Drawn from the AOL franchise established in 1993, the AOL email service is among the best email services used by millions of people from all over the world. AOL Mail login is a very simple and hassle free process that you can easily do as long as you got a strong internet connection.
About AOL Mail
The AOL Mail works pretty much on all browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. Your AOL Mail can also be used for your social network or online shopping accounts to make your everyday tasks more seamless and convenient. Aside from that, signing into your AOL Mail account also lets you use and enjoy the rest of AOL services available. The paying users also get to benefit from the exclusive email administration services offered by AOL Mail.
AOL Mail Features
- You will be able to access and enjoy an unlimited email storage capacity.
- AOL Mail features a default spell checker attribute.
- AOL Mail supports IMAP Protocols, POP3, and STMP for its users.
- This can be linked back with ease to other providers of email services.
Aside from these, there are still a plethora of features that you can get from AOL Mail. In order to work with all of these attractive and one of a kind features, you just have to create your own AOL Mail account and learn how to proceed with AOL Mail sign-in.
AOL Mail Login – How to sign into AOL Account
Once you have created your own AOL Mail account, you have to log in to fully use the service. Here is a quick overview of the AOL Mail login process.
Steps to Login to Your AOL Mail Account Using a Web Browser
- First, go to mail.aol.com where you will see the AOL mail login interface found on the screen’s right corner.
- For a successful AOL Mail login, you have to take note of several important items such as your username or email and your password.
- You can select the Remember Me option if you would like to save the login information the next time you want to access your count.
- Click on the Sign In button to log into your AOL Mail account.
Steps to Loin to Your AOL Mail Account Using Mobile Devices
- You have to download the official AOL app for your mobile device.
- If you are using an iOS device like iPhone, iPod or iPad, you should look for AOL in the official App Store. If you are using an Android device, look for AOL Mail on the Google Play store.
- Launch the AOL app on your device where you will see the familiar login interface. Just enter your username and password for your AOL Mail properly. This way, you don’t have to log in again the next time you want to access your account.
- If you like to log in with a different account, just click on Sign Out then log in your new account.